PJ Wade is The Catalyst "The Catalyst inspires reactions that otherwise might not take place, and overcomes resistance to change to increase the rate of improvement."
Achievement Strategist, Communication Influencer
Cross-Generation Bridge, Box-Free/Age-Free Thinker
Author of What's Your Point?
Onward & Upward—The directions that really matter!
What's your point?
What problem or problems do you solve for clients?
Did your answers to these two questions come quickly, clearly, and concisely enough that you can answer a third?
How do you ensure your point and your problem solving remain essential, valued, and relevant within the context of clients' ever-changing worlds—online & off?
"I wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't believed it."
— Marshall McLuhan
Our Point: What VALUE do you bring to your clients?
On-Point Strategic Communication
"Cut The Crap, Hit The Mark & Stick! "
Make your point with target prospects and clients by emphasizing the relevance of the problem you solve and the unique fit of your solutions—your VALUE—to prove you are worth engaging again and again—online & off.
- On-Point Communication emphasizes purposeful and on-target, client-centric context, content, and process in desired formats. Relevant and memorable to prospects and clients, On-Point Communication creatively and innovately differentiates you and your products and services while consistently earning trust.
- At the core of On-Point Strategic Communication is your answer to the essential question, Who's My WHO? Do you fully understand Your WHO—Your Target Market?
- What breakthrough insight do you need to effectively communicate your unique value to prospects, clients, and stakeholders?
- What do you need to increase referrals from existing clients, stakeholders, and colleagues?
Contact PJ to explore
THE POINT you are intent on making…
"The problem with Change is not that there's too much of it. The trouble is there's not enough of the right Change taking place."
Our Point: How does your VALUE make a difference?
Box-Free Forward Thinking
Heighten Relevance, Go Box-Free!
The first—and often overlooked—step toward Box-Free Forward Thinking is to identify "THE BOX"—the limiting beliefs and sets of unspoken and invisible rules by which individuals and organizations operate, whether they realize it or not. Go Box-Free to lead yourself & others toward a brilliant future! Consciously move beyond stereotypes, misconceptions, myths, beliefs, and adopted values, many of which can be traced back to the early 1900s—even for those who have only worked in the 21st Century!
- What breakthrough insight do you need to effectively leverage your time, your expertise, and the unique value you provide for clients and stakeholders?
- What do you need to consistently bring out the best out in yourself and to deliver the best for your clients?
- What do you need to have better ideas and more of them?